For Thanksgiving this year we went to Philly and Brian's mom hosted dinner at his Grandma's house. It was a wonderful meal; Brian's dad made the stuffing, I did the sweet potatoes and mashed potatoes and Mrs. Schulz cooked the big bird and the other sides. Everything was so delicious. It was great to see Brian's Grandma and all his family that lives in Philly. Andrew also came intown but we missed Stephen. Stephen is living the bachelor life in Lake Tahoe; hopefully we will get out there to visit him durring ski season. The only bummer for the boys about Grandma's house was that we only had one good TV channel so no football. We did get the Macy's parade but then watched movies the rest of the day. I was so thankful that Brian had the day off; we really got lucky this year that Brian does not have to work on Christmas either.
We missed all our family in Louisville. I especially missed celebrating Lindsey's birthday. We usually have a cake at Thanksgiving for her birthday because it is so close to Thanksgiving. I hope you had a great birthday Lindsey Loo, Happy 18th. Next year we might do turkey day in NYC so that we can go to the parade and then shop in New York on Black Friday, if you can't find great gifts in NYC then good luck. We hope all our friends and family had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments:
Post a Comment