Last week I went to the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens with Wyatt. (Wyatt is one of the babies I nanny for). It was so nice to see green living plants and flowers especially since we are towards the end of dull winter days. I can't wait until spring, the official first day is Friday. It has started to warm up a little here and you don't need 20 layers on to go outside. Most of the exhibits in bloom were inside but they did have a beautiful outdoor Japanese garden and pond with gigantic Coy fish. I also learned a few interesting facts like did you know pepper corns are actually dried berries. And since they are members we will be taking several trips in the spring and summer when everything is in full bloom. Wyatt loves plants and trees and just being outside, and when he is happy it makes for a wonderful day at work.
This flower looks like a bird

No comments:
Post a Comment