This past weekend we had Elizabeth and Brian in town for a visit. I am already sad that they went home. We had such a wonderful time together. No matter what, no matter how old I am or where I am whenever I get together with Liz and Brian I feel like I am in high school. The only difference is now we talk about kids (one day), money, and... well let's face it we still gossip about the same old stuff. In high school, I know it's bad, but Liz and I were gossip queens and Brian always joined right in. Well nothing has much changed because one night it took us almost 3 hours to stop talking just to get out the door to eat pizza. That's why I love the Scott's so much, we have the best conversations and I always get my dose of a great laugh.
Anyways, we had a wonderful holiday weekend and it's always fun to take people around New York who have never been here (this was Brian's first visit, Liz's 3rd). We sure were all about the food on this trip, we even waited 2 hours to eat at an amazing breakfast place one morning. We arrived 5 minutes after it opened and it was already a 2 hour wait, but the Clinton Street Baking Company is sure worth the wait. Here are a lot of pictures of all the fun stuff we did. Brian and Elizabeth you are welcome back any time.
Dinner at the Boat Basin (the only celeb we saw was here, Kevin Bacon)
One of my faves
Look at the size of that desert from Serendipity
Standing on the Brooklyn Bridge
Enjoying a beautiful lunch at Tavern on the Green (another fave)

1 comment:
Hey Laura,
I just stubled across your blog and it is so cute! It has been soo long since I have seen anyone from High School (well except Tiff bc she cuts my hair - haha) You and Liz both look great! Hope you all are doing well in NY!
~Brooke
Post a Comment