It has taken me a while to recoup from vacation and get back into the swing of things. I just now downloaded the rest of our vacation photos to the computer. The only thing I didn't take pictures of was the amazing day when Pat and I went to the natural hot springs and she treated us to spa treatments. If you have never had a salt scrub on your entire body I highly recommend it.
This was my favorite trail that we skied
because this was the view the entire way down
Stretching for the second day on the slopes
As you see Brian just let me enter the are where it's marked No Beginners
but I just went right passed without even knowing
While the boys hit the terrain park I relaxed at the Snow Beach

When we left we stopped at In-N-Out Burger and it was so delicious also everyone there was unusually happy it kind of felt like we were on the Truman Show

I always wanted to get my fortune told by Zoltar
My wish was to be BIG

We stopped in Virginia City on the way to Reno and it was as redneck backcountry as it gets

We spent the last night in Reno because our flight was at
6:00 am but we did hit the casinos one last time

And nothing ends a vacation like a three pack of tall boys

No comments:
Post a Comment