Last week we had a wonderful time going home to Louisville for a visit and the Kentucky Derby. I have lots of pictures and stories to post so I'm going to just do a few days at a time. First I will start with Oaks Day. We had an awesome time with friends and family. Oaks was the most beautiful day of the week. On Oaks day we all sported our pink to support breast cancer and the parade of survivors down the track before the Oaks race was awesome. The morning started out with a home cooked breakfast at the Scott's residence. Brian made everyone yummy pancakes and bacon and Elizabeth was a wonderful hostess. Then, after our bellies were nice and full, we all loaded into Brian's big truck and headed to the track. We didn't have much luck with our bets but it was still a fun time. After the races we headed to a hip mexican restaurant on Frankfort Ave. for a few margaritas to finish off the night. By the time we got home we were exhausted but no sleeping in because we were getting up to do it all over again with another set of friends and family for Derby Day.
I love this pic of them!
Lindsey looked so cute in her peach and black
and she decided to come last minute so we pulled off a little wristband exchange
I could barely handle 2 puffs of this cigar


1 comment:
Love your dress and hat! So cute! Everyone else looks great too!
Post a Comment