I know this post is a little late but it's been a very busy couple of weeks since we have been back. We had a great time in Portland and so much fun I hope we make back it back out before Jon and Lucy move because there is just so much to do there. Here are a few pictures of our trip that didn't make it into the previous posts. The only thing I didn't take a picture of was me on Jon's Vespa which was awesome. I'm slightly obsessed with how awesome they are now and I mention to Brian all the time how much improved our life would be if we bought one, but I'm going to have to do a lot of talking. Another memory to mention is how many times we got lost when we went out on our own. I don't think we ever went out and didn't have to turn around at least once, usually multiple times. Brian was not a good navigator and he didn't like it when I kept saying, "I think we are going the wrong way." He would rather drive 20 more miles out of the way, but he always reminded me that at least we got there.
This is the Japanese Garden
The Rose Garden
Jon and Lucy have season tickets to the local soccer team The Timbers next year they are going to be in the MLS, it was a really fun game and their fans are crazy
A cool rooftop bar we had drinks at before dinner one night

No comments:
Post a Comment