Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sorry it's been so long

I've been away from the Blog for a few weeks because our lives have been busy busy as a bee. Nothing much new to report here but we have been working a lot. Between work, the gym, dinner, showering and sleeping we can barely get to bed by 11pm, and then in my few spare hours on the weekend I really don't feel like blogging. But I'm back and I promise to keep ya'll up to date as we enter this holiday season and my favorite time of year. Just catching up on a few old posts that never came to fruition, here are the rest of the pics from my parents visit that I never got around to posting.
One day we enjoyed a relaxing day at the beach
Last beach day of the season Brian wanted to make sure his hair was fierce



We really did have beautiful weather while they were here, enjoying a day at the Boat House



The last night we went to a nice dinner and celebrated my upcoming birthday.
We had so much fun and I hope they both come back soon and I hope we didn't make my Dad walk too much :)


No comments: