We also really enjoyed the night life in South Beach. It's very similar to New York except you have the ocean breeze and a beautiful beach in the back ground. We ate at some wonderful restaurants and Candi took us out one night in a private car to a really fun club. I hope we get to make it back soon. It's only been two weeks but I am already sick of 40 degree wether.
In Front of Our Hotel

Eating a Yummy Italian Dinner

Brian took me to this bar in the Satay Hotel because he had heard from a friend that it was beautiful and it was. Brian said that he had arranged far a "Bachelor Date" because we were the only ones there and the setting was very much like something you would see on The Bachelor. It was very romantic and we had really good but unique cocktails. Thank you Brian for arranging that.


Going out with Candi to Prime One Twelve, one of the best steak restaurants I have been to.


No comments:
Post a Comment