Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Dating Divas

I came across the cutest idea that I can't wait to do when Brian gets home. It's the home stretch now and Brian comes home next Friday; I can't wait. When I saw this cute idea I had to share it. The original idea came from a website, The Dating Divas, which consists of eleven girls who love to date their husbands and they post original, inexpensive and fun date ideas that are a perfect solution for any marriage or relationship. They also feature crafts, marriage tips, and more.
This fun idea is called Seven Days of Love; I think the pictures are self explanatory. CLICK HERE to get the printable. I thought this would be a great idea to do for several occasions but not everyday because you have to mix things up and it's not fun if it becomes a chore. Valentine's and an anniversary or birthday week would be perfect times for this idea. You could even get the entire family involved and make them for your kids during their birthday weeks too.

No comments: