Sunday, April 8, 2012

April Picks

I have a few great finds that I just had to share with my friends so you could enjoy them as well.

Tori Spelling Stationary Kit on HSN


This is the best card kit I have seen. It has so many cute designs and patterns. You can make 50 different personalized cards with this kit and it's only $39.99, that's less than a dollar a card, not to mention it's fun.

Apps: Post & Red Stamp



These two apps are great for sending evites, cards, notes, etc... The designs are so cute and the card is sent directly in the email or text and there isn't anything the recipient has to click on to open. Post is $0.99 and Red Stamp is free.

I pad cover


I love my new iPad sleeve I ordered off of etsy. It protects it when I travel and it's personalized :)

Toms Shoes

If you are looking for a comfortable slip on sneaker for the summer try Toms. They are relatively inexpensive and come in multiple colors.

No comments: