Friday, October 19, 2012

September 2012 Recap

There were lots of events that I didn't blog about in September so here is a quick recap of what we did last month. At the beginning of September we went to the Madonna concert in Yankee Stadium. It was awesome and I was a concert I always wanted to go to. She played for a long time and I think the concert lasted until midnight but the weather was perfect. 
We were also able to make it to Maryland for a weekend of R&R. Not Many pictures here just cute little Foster down by the water. 
He doesn't like little sticks as you can see here he prefers the biggest one he can find.
I turned 29 towards the end of the month and Brian surprised me with reservations at a restaurant I had been wanting to eat at for a year or so. It's called Blue Hill and everything is "farm to table" it was so delicious. 
Testing out our new camera we got earlier in the week since our old small point and shoot was in my purse this summer when it was stolen. 
One Friday night we planned to meet at CPK after work but when we got there we discovered it had closed. Good thing Serendipity was three doors down; it was a such a nice dinner and of course we had to have a frozen hot chocolate for desert.  
Here's to a great October...

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

laura you looked so pretty on your birthday. and brians looking pretty hipster these days!