Monday, November 26, 2012

23 Weeks


How far along: 23 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 13 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes but why are maternity tops so big at the top I really prefer regular shirts in just a size bigger
Stretch Marks: no
Sleep: I wake up once a night to go potty
Best Moment of the week: Celebrating Thanksgiving with my family! We have so much to be thankful for especially the two little miracles inside my belly.
Movement: Lots of little kicks usually when I am relaxing on the couch after dinner or in bed at night
Food Cravings: None
Symptoms: Really bad sciatica to the point where I can’t even walk also horrible leg cramps in the early mornings
Wedding Rings on or off: on
Looking Forward to: My Ultrasound on Friday so I can see my little peanuts
Happy or Moody: Happy :) but I have a cold and can’t take most of the cold medicines :(

No comments: