Wednesday, March 13, 2013

37 weeks...

I made it to my due date and probably could have made it longer if it weren't for my cholestasis and in the last week I developed a mild case of preeclampsia, I will go into more about this later when I post about the full birth story. On Sunday March 3rd, the night before they were born, Lindsey, Pat and Bill came to stay with us and we had a relaxing night of lasagna and watched Sky Fall. Everyone went to bed that night except for me. I tried to sleep from midnight to 5am and I never went to sleep because I had so much adrenaline pumping through my body in anticipation of the twins being born. I went from 10 am Sunday morning and didn't sleep again until midnight or so on Monday night, so I was awake for about 38 hrs and only slightly grumpy :) 

The last chalkboard picture the morning of 3-4-2013
 In the hospital lobby Lindsey wanted to give my belly one last hug

No comments: