Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas Card Outtakes

We did many Christmas photo shoots because both sets of Grandparents wanted photos for their cards and then we did our own picture and a family photo. There are so many funny photos that didn't make the cut I thought I would share a few.
Photo Shoot #1
 Look no hands good thing I have all this snow to soften my fall
 Can I get an Amen?........ Can I eat this? Hey I think this is dirty snow.
 I'm outta here
Photo Shoot #2
Oh "brother" what is our mother making us do now?
 We will look up but we are not going to smile
 Do you think this hat tastes good? I don't know I'm handling some business over here.
Photo Shoot #3 
Oh no call the Dr. I think my foot is broken
 Hudson was not having it this day
 What is this stuff it's so green?
But it doesn't taste so good
 I guess even Daddy was fascinated by the grass
 Love the face Hudson at least you are not still looking at the grass, beggars can't be choosers.
 Hudson didn't like this pose either
 We did manage to get a few good ones

 Photo Shoot #4
 These faces are so great
 Prom Beach Pose?
 Thumbs Up
 Mom do you really think we would wear these and not eat them?
 Taking a break to enjoy the view
 Bye I'm outta here
 Bye Bye me too
 Here I goooooo...
Never a dull moment with these two! Next I can't wait for cake photos :)

No comments: