Mid March Brian was away in Arizona at spring training with Oakland A's and we were on our own. It happened to be an extremely hot weekend so we decided to go play in the local splash pool. Obviously the person who designed this does not have kids because it is so dangerous. I was like a maniac trying to keep them from splitting their heads open on all the hard sharp concrete edges. Next time I will not try this alone lesson learned. I guess I can't do everything but I often try :)
It was hard to get good pics because i was worried about them falling the whole time.
These pictures were the week before when it wasn't quite warm enough to get in but I could tell by they way they were looking at it they would love to splash around.
No comments:
Post a Comment