Monday, July 7, 2014

The Rest of April

This is everything I didn't get around to posting individual blogs about during the month of April.
Hudson really loves a good "bar" He says bar, bar, bar over and over when he wants one and sometimes they make a compete mess like pictured here. Hadley isn't that into them but acts like she wants it and then when you hand it to her she throws it on the floor or crumbles it into a million pieces.

My little twin. Sometimes I don't even think about what I am wearing when I dress the kids but then I realize we are all matching. 
Drumming in one of our last Wondertree Music Classes



Cheering on the CATS! Hadley learned to hold up number 1
My Gym class


Afternoon play dates at Olivia's House and her awesome giant backyard!
When Hadley Girl gets tired she just lays down and plays with her toys with her feet
Diva
My Gym Bubbles
Bunnies that Great Aunt Gerri Made 
More Bubbles!

No comments: