Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pinkberry, Yum O!

At the request of Nikki Durst we went see if Pinkberry lived up to all the hype. The verdict is in: Pinkberry is awesome.  We were obviously Pinkberry virgins because we stood at the wrong end of the line for about 5 minutes and were wondering why everyone else was getting their delicious looking treats and not us.  We quickly learned that you have to pay first.  Brian enjoyed the original flavor with blueberries and I had original with blackberries.  The 20 minute walk across Central Park in the 95 degree heat was definitely worth it.  It was kind of pricey and we didn't realize they had a value combo.  If you order the medium size with 3 toppings it's the best deal.  Next time, which will be very shortly, we will be expert Pinkberry connoisseurs. Thanks Nikki it was the best thing I ate all day and only had about 100 calories which we burned off walking there.
http://www.pinkberry.com/html/pbmain.php

2 comments:

The Dursts said...

Happy to hear that Pinkberry was as awesome as I had heard! Can't wait to come visit and try it myself!
~Nikki

Jennie said...

When Nikki comes, I'll come too, sans bebes, and I can finally show you girls that I'm (a little) cool!!! Now WHAT is Pinkberry?