We have been enjoying ourselves while reading all about our friends and their babies at home. We thought you guys would like to know how our baby was doing.
Here he is being held as any baby would be.
Look at that cute face.
Family photo at the farm.
Drinking beer with Uncle Stephen, what a wonderful influence.
You all have such a cute baby!!! CONGRATUALTIONS!!! Looks like you all are having a GOOD TIME in NYC! We need to come up for a visit...maybe before THanksgiving? Sending LOVE LOVE LOVE to you!
I am not as crafty on a blog page as I am with a paintbrush or a scrapbook but I will try my best. We are excited to share our adventures in the city but home sweet home will always be Louisville. But for now it's Laura, Brian, and our son/dog Foster in NYC.
Well after years of turmoil I have decided to embrace online social networking. I have recently joined facebook and now it is time to take the next step to keep in touch with my friends. Even though I am a little late to join the online personal brag book I promise to keep you guys entertained. Happy blogging.
3 comments:
Your baby is adorable! Is he adjusting to big city life? Miss you all, Foster included!
Love,
Nikki, Matt, and Madalyn
I bet your baby doesn't wake you up at night! :)
You all have such a cute baby!!! CONGRATUALTIONS!!! Looks like you all are having a GOOD TIME in NYC! We need to come up for a visit...maybe before THanksgiving? Sending LOVE LOVE LOVE to you!
Post a Comment