Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Spending time with Mom

My mom came for her first visit since we have moved to New York.  She was here for a little over a week and we had a wonderful time.  We went to see The Little Mermaid and Jersey Boys on Broadway.  Both shows were great and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is planning a trip to NYC.  We went out to eat a lot and shopped a little everyday and she even helped clean our apartment.  Here are some pictures of our fun week.

Foster was here to welcome his Grandma

At The Boat Basin celebrating Brian's 26th Birthday




Eating pizza at Lombardi's 

Hanging out at a street fair eating gyros, Yum O!


One day we went to the Regis and Kelly show.  While we were in the stand by line this was a crazy cat guy that somehow scammed a dollar off me, but at least I got a picture.  Only my mom got in but I got a picture of Ben Stiller when he was leaving the show.


Out on the town with other Ortho Residents




I love you Mom. Thanks for all the fun and come back soon.


1 comment:

The Fowlers said...

That is great that your Mom was able to come and hang out. It looks like you all had a blast! Keep posting! We miss you guys!