Monday, March 16, 2009

Ride the Bull

After we went to the Louisville game on Friday, thanks to Megan, we all went out.  It is so much fun when they come to New York because I guess I feel like I am in college again and they are always down to go wherever. First we hung out at the W hotel in Times Square.  The W has a really cool atmosphere and when you walk in the celling looks like a pool of water over your head.  After the W we headed to Johnny Utah's where there was a bull. I knew right when we walked in that I defiantly wanted to ride the bull. It was so much fun but when that thing starts going fast forget it. Hope you enjoy these pictures.










1 comment:

The Fowlers said...

Sure looks like you had a great time. We miss you guys!