Thursday, June 4, 2009

Congratulations Lindsey!

We are so proud of Lindsey because tonight she is graduating from high school. Thank goodness no more Male High School. Brian and I really wish we could have been home for Lindsey's ceremony and party this week but we both have to work. I am super excited though that on Monday Lindsey and my Mom are coming for a week long visit. Lindsey is such a special little sister. She is so beautiful, smart, extra stylish, and very sweet. There are several years between my sister and I (7 years). This has made it hard sometimes to hang out because she often seemed to young to go out with me. But now that isn't really the case so we get to do a lot more stuff together. Of course when that happened I up and moved away, but I will be closer to her one day I know it. Next year Lindsey is going to Bellarmine University to pursue nursing. Wow! I wish I could have taken on a major like this, but anyone who knows me knows I am a wimp when it comes to anything medical. I don't even want to go have lunch or dinner with Brian at the hospital because I am afraid what might be coming around the corner, and when I had blood taken first I cried then I passed out. Not exactly the qualities to become a nurse. I know Lindsey will be great though. She sure will be the most fashionable nurse around.  We love you and are very proud of you Lindsey Lou. 


(Check out her stellar senior pics by none other than the fabulous Matt Durst Photography)


1 comment:

Jennie said...

Congratulations, Lindsey! Everyone says you look like your mom...but I see Laura's smile! You'll be a great nurse! Love, The Burkes