Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Brian and I would just like to send our love to our dads since we could not be with them today. We both have wonderful dads who have many similar qualities. They work very hard and are successful to be able to provide for their families. The are both very down to earth, compassionate, giving, always truthful, love their wives with all their heart, and are proud dads. They like to have a good time, fish, watch sports, and have a cold beer on the couch. This may be why I love Brian so much and I know one day he will be a great dad because I see these qualities in him as well. Whenever I get off the phone with my dad I say I love you because it's important to tell the people you love that you love them whenever you have the chance. Dads we love you, and we hope you have a wonderful Father's Day.


No comments: