Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Louisville Trip

So before the computer crash I spent a wonderful 5 days in Louisville with family and friends. The week entailed lots of mother/daughter time and sister/sister time. Dad had to work everyday but he treated us to dinners out all week, thanks Mom and Dad. I also got to meet Lindsey's boyfriend Tony and we all went out to PF Changs one night. That night was especially fun because Grandma Willett came along. You know how they say older people are set in their ways, well Grandma didn't want to really go to chinese because she thought she wouldn't like it. Not only did she like it but she was talking about what dishes she liked best the whole way home. This is the only night I don't have pictures from because I left my camera card at Nikki's house. Here are the pictures from the rest of the trip though.

The first day my Mom, Lindsey and I met
Nikki, Madalyn, and Jan for lunch at the Cheddar Box
Madalyn loved Lindsey's necklaces
Dinner with Megan and Liz
Lindsey getting ready for her Freshman '80s themed dance at Bellarmine
This was Lindsey's first week at College too

Playdate with Madalyn and Nikki
Sara came over while Madalyn was napping so we got to spend time with her too
Madalyn was showing me her Mini and her mini Mini
Too Cute
A visit to the Fair with my Mom and Megan
Eating golden fried delicious fair food


Diner by the river at Captains Quarters with all the girls
Over to my old home where Stephen and Andrew live now
This is Stephen's new puppy Ellie who is only 8 weeks old
My last night Family Dinner
Then off to the rock'n Keith Urban concert at the fair with Brian and Elizabeth
We got the tickets day of so they were half off good deal


1 comment:

The Dursts said...

We had lots of fun! Come back soon!