Yesterday was my 26th Birthday. It was a really great birthday. Thank you to all my friends and family for the nice gifts and sweet cards and phone calls, they really made my day. The best part of my birthday though was spending it with Brian. He came home with such pretty colorful roses after being on call the night before. He was very tired so he took a little nap but then we got ready to celebrate. I wore a really cute dress that Brian picked out himself for my birthday. We went to Gramercy Tavern for dinner and the food was amazing. The bartender told us that on Thursday Michelle Obama ate there and they closed down the entire street, so that was a pretty cool tidbit. We ate for 2.5 hours and after every plate they brought new silverware so I think we used about 5 sets. we just had a great time indulging in a wonderful dinning experience. I did get one surprise present from one of Brian's new friends. Suzy and Jack Welch sent me a dozen roses and I think Brian felt like his roses were trumped but I love the colors in the flowers Brian picked out and they look great together. Altogether I had an awesome birthday.
My Birthday Dress

Gramercy Tavern
middle flowers are from Jack & Suzy side flowers from Brian

1 comment:
Happy to hear you had a fun birthday! Your dress is super cute--nice choice Brian!
Post a Comment