Saturday, October 17, 2009

A fun tip

I haven't had anything exciting to blog about in a while but yesterday I was watching the Rachel Ray show before I went to work and there was a fashion expert on with a great tip I thought I would share. He was talking about skinny and tight jeans and how if you wash them they will become too tight and not fit right anymore. His solution was to spot wash them if you have a stain but to just kill germs and odor roll them up and put in a baggie and freeze them for 48 hrs. The cold temperature will kill any bacteria an odor and the fit of the jean will not be compromised. He said you can also do this with sweaters and other garments that are not wash machine friendly. I found this to be a very interesting tip that I had never ever heard before. I might use it to see if it works the next time my skinny jeans need to be washed.

No comments: