Halloween in NYC is an experience. On any normal given day you really don't know what you could come across in the city so just imagine what Halloween is like. On Halloween we went on a guided haunted walking tour. It was raining for half of the tour so I don't have any pictures of us but I do have pictures of some great costumes that we came across. One thing that I don't understand is why girls have to dress up so provocatively. I can't tell you how many risk-ay policeman, firefighters, devils, nurses, etc... PUT SOME CLOTHES ON is what I wanted to say to them. You can still be cute when you wear clothes. Anyways that was my one issue with Halloween. We had a good time and tried to get scared but most of the time we just ended up laughing.
Here is our Single Lady this guy was hilarious
I know the picture is dark but he is holding up his ring

Lloyd Christmas he even had orange shoes on
and a Leprechaun

No comments:
Post a Comment