This past weekend was so much fun. Megan, Whitney and Donna came for a long weekend visit. We did so much including: shopping, a street fair, Halloween haunted tour, eating out, Broadway show, watching the marathon, Central Park, Chinatown and probably more. I was so glad I got to spend time with Megan especially since she is going to have a baby at the end of February and the next time she comes to visit we will have a little one with us. We found a couple of cute little things for the baby including an I Love NY onesie. It felt like when we were in college again because we always had Donna and Whitney come for visits. Its was a great girls weekend and you guys can come back any time.
At the Street Fair

At Otto Restaurant Mario Batali's restaurant




2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! We want to come visit! =)
where's the single lady dude? you have to post! we had soooo much fun! thanks laura and brian!
Post a Comment