On Black Friday Pat and I went out shopping. We didn't go out too early and it was just a nice leisurely shopping day. I was almost finished with my shopping by that point and Pat didn't have too much to get either. We did make a point to go and see all the holiday windows at the major department stores. Bergdorf Goodman had the best windows that were inspired by Alice in Wonderland, I think it was from the original book and I am not as familiar with that version. Bloomingdales also had a really pretty shoe factory window. When we went home we ate pizza and wings for dinner, I think we were the only people not eating leftovers. At night we all went out to the holiday shops at Bryant Park and then over to see the big tree in Rockefeller Center and watch the ice skaters. On the way home we picked up a Christmas tree for the apartment. I think it was one of the best Black Fridays ever.
Look at the shoe tree and chandelier
Alice going down the rabbit hole

The Queen





No comments:
Post a Comment