Megan has been one of my best friends for almost 15 years. She was my first friend in Louisville and in middle school, probably the hardest time ever to meet new friends. I have spent more hours of my life with Megan than any other friend. We have experienced and shared so many things in life together. We danced, attended grade school and college, and lived together. We were in each other's weddings, experienced lots of firsts and probably some lasts, laughed, cried and everything in between. I am so lucky to have a friend like Megan in my life and I am so so so excited to be a part of this next first she is about to embark on. That first would happen to be Motherhood.
Megan is going to give birth to a baby boy in one month. I am sad that I won't be there for his birth but I will get to meet him soon there after when we go to Louisville for the Derby. Megan is going to be an awesome mother because she is one of the most nurturing people I know. Lonnie will be a great dad too; I can tell by the way he lights up when he talks about the baby.
When we were home for Christmas I was able to help Megan finish decorating the nursery and host a shower in her honor. We had a lot of fun and Megan received so many wonderful gifts to help with the arrival of Jude. I can't wait to meet him and to share this next chapter of life with Megan.
If you look close in the background you can see the cute diaper cakes
I made for the centerpieces.

Yum Cookies!
Jessica knitted this beautiful blanket.
Monogramed onesies
All the girls, Megan is the first mom
Reagan handmade this beautiful mobile


No comments:
Post a Comment