Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day & Craft Pictures

Here Are the photos I promised from the past couple of posts. I didn't get any really good ones of the pretty snow scenes but I got ones of us sledding.
This is Clementine and her friend Luke going down the the hill. You can't really tell from her expression but she loved it.
This picture is hard to see because it is dark, but this is how you play with a 4 month old in the snow, strapped on and zipped under my jacket. We all decided to sit in the snow.
This is Brian's parents house before they got their second snow on Wednesday. They have a crazy amount of snow and Foster loves every bit of it. It snowed the first week we got him and he thought the snow was so much fun then too. I love looking back at puppy pictures.
His first snow.
Here are my art projects I sent to Megan for Jude.

This is the other tutu I made for Madalyn. She really likes all the Disney characters so I wanted to make a Mini Mouse tutu and it could also be worn UofL game days.


No comments: