Last week I went to Nantucket with the family I nanny for. It was one of the the most beautiful places I have ever been and I wish I could have shared it with Brian but he had to work. All the towns are so adorable and the lawns are manicured perfectly with gorgeous flowers and very tall hedges. It feels like you are on a movie set because everything is so perfect and beautiful to look at. I can't wait to go back with Brian some time. Our time in Nantucket was filled with adorable children, great food, good conversation, sand, sun and lots of fun. I have several pictures because we were there for 9 days. Here are a few from our trip.
The house we stayed at its called Wade Cottages and it has
been in their family (Nelson's best friend) since the late 1800's
It has some of the most beautiful grounds in Sconset
www.wadecottages.com
And Bubbles
Happy Field on the beach he loved splashing in the baby pool
and kept licking the water because it was salty
In town at the Harbor
This Bridge was the location of a Ralph Lauren Polo photo shoot two summers ago

Walking home from the tennis club
It's a very fancy tennis club and you must wear all white to play
Clementine was giving us a concert

One of the many famous lighthouses on Nantucket
We were surrounded by lots of sweet children all week




1 comment:
Beautiful pics! Looks like a great trip!
Post a Comment