Sunday, June 27, 2010

Right by Da Beach Boyee!

I asked Brian what I should title this entry and this is what he said. That is why I write the blogs :). On Saturday we took advantage of the beautiful weather and our close proximity to several beaches and decided to have a beach day. I can't believe we live this close to the beach, it took about an hour, and this is the first time we have gone. It was a really fun day except for the break we took in the middle to go watch the disappointing loss by team USA. I'm sure we will be returning soon.
Pretty Beach
Sunscreen Time
The PGY3's

We grilled out for lunch
The Group Shot
Cheering on USA
Back to the Beach
A Little Frisbee Action
Brian Bit the Sand

1 comment:

The Dursts said...

Fun, fun, fun! Love the title too!