Last Friday night was the Columbia Graduation Dinner for the PGY5s. It was a really nice dinner held at a country club in New Jersey. The dinner was delicious and it's always fun to hang out with all the people Brian works with in a relaxed setting. Many awards and nice words were said about the fifth years who are leaving and I was thinking that I can't wait until Brian is a 5. After the dinner we headed to the roof of the Empire Hotel where some of the reps were hosting the after party. It was a great night.
At the Dinner

Kevin is one of Brian's fellow ortho residents and Lauren is his fiance, she is also a resident but in a different field. They are getting married next Spring.
Hanging at the Empire Hotel Roof
Mike is one of the fellows and he is from Cincinnati
and will actually be working in Northern KY starting in the fall

2 comments:
Your dress looks super cute!
Yes--I love your dress!! You look so cute!
Post a Comment