Last Friday Brian and I celebrated 5 years of marriage. We had an awesome and busy weekend full of fun. On top of it being our anniversary we had the Scott's in town for a visit. Brian and I must have been on the same wavelength when we bought our anniversary gifts for each other. It also might have something to do with the fact that neither of us really needs anything. I always try to stay with the traditional theme of the anniversary year we are celebrating, but Brian doesn't. For the 5th year anniversary the theme is wood so I gave Brian tickets to a NY Knicks game, it is played on a wood court. He gave me tickets to see GLEE in concert. I'm so excited to go to both of these events. I think the theme should have been tickets :)
Out to Dinner with Liz and Brian
We enjoyed the company to celebrate with. Now we also share our anniversary not only with Brian's 2nd cousin Matthew but also our friends Whitney and Creed had baby Luke on Friday 2/25 as well. 2/25 is a lucky day.
On Saturday we went to a delicious brunch at Park Avenue Winter and then decided to be "BIG" Kids for a while at FAO Swartz.

This is a Barbie Doll Foosball Table and there are only 5 in the world. It will set you back $25,000 but that's nothing compared to the $250,000 Big Piano.

No comments:
Post a Comment