For our anniversary weekend we also went to see a Broadway Show on Saturday night. We saw American Idiot which is set to all Green Day music. The best part about the show was Billy Joe, the lead singer of Green Day, was in the show that night. We had a lot of fun and I just love going to Broadway.

Brian and Elizabeth went to see Lion King the same night and then we met up afterwards.
After the show we went to a club and danced the night away but the crowed at the club was very strange. We were wondering if missed a memo about needing to be on drugs to fit in or maybe we just entered the twilight zone, but we enjoyed watching some interesting and comical dancers. At least I had a chance to finally wear my New Years outfit since I was sick and wasn't able to go out.



No comments:
Post a Comment