Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shoe Wheel

One of the hardest things to get use to living in New York is the lack of closet space. You would never believe all the places I have stuff stored, like behind our headboard, just to name one unique hiding spots. Shoes are a constant struggle for me because I have a lot of them. It's really hard to get them out and remember what you have and just a pain to find spots to store them. I was looking for a new way to store my shoes when I came across the greatest invention: The Shoe Wheel.

These were most of the boxes I had my shoes in plus a basket of flip-flops.
And now they all fit neat and organized in the amazing shoe wheel!

A better Picture of it from the website Rakku Designs

1 comment:

The Dursts said...

I was looking at this post with Madalyn and she said "look at all those shoes on the ferris wheel!" It is pretty neat!