Monday, October 8, 2012

Ultrasound Pictures

I have lots of ultrasound pictures because I am in a research study at Columbia. For all their research patients they do 3D ultrasounds every time and they save all the images on disks for me. I think the #D pictures are a little weird looking but they said its because they are still very skeletal and don't have much flesh on their bodies yet. The study is trying to set growth standards for twin pregnancies. Currently they only have standards for singleton pregnancies and they just try to compare twin growth rates to that but they don't actually have a set of separate numbers to go by for twins. I thought I'd post a few of the better images.  
Proof of their Genders A is a Boy
B is a Girl
A is more photogenic because he is in a better position than B so I have a few more pics of him

 I like this one he has his legs crossed with his arm under his knees

 The reason it's hard to get good photos of B is because she is right behind my belly button which casts a shadow on her
 Sucking her thumb

Both of them together


1 comment:

Blair said...

Congrats, Laura!! So happy for you and Brian :)