27 weeks photo
Total Weight Gain: 18 lbs, yeah! I'm doing good but still on the low end for twins but my Dr. is much happier now! I think its all the late night runs to Yogurtland, our new obsession. I'm going to have to eat a whole lot more though to reach my Drs. recommended target weight gain of 45-50 lbs! Yes 50 lbs, I think that is crazy.
Maternity Clothes: Pants all maternity & tops mostly but I still have several regular tops I can wear too.
Stretch Marks: no
Sleep: Sometimes, Brian got me a body pillow that is a tremendous help.
Best Moment of the week: Knowing I'm finished Christmas shopping, the car is packed, and next week is vacation. Also seeing sweet pictures of Baby Girl Lloyd (Jon's new baby, one of Brian's best friends) who was born on December 20th.
Movement: Yes lots especially from 10pm-12:00am they are little night owls just like their moma. They can be rather feisty.
Food Cravings: Ice
Symptoms: Leg cramps, back pain
Wedding Rings on or off: on
Looking Forward to: Going to Louisville for the week and celebrating Christmas time, seeing all my family and friends and my Louisville shower. Big week ahead little ones so please don't give me any problems!
Happy or Moody: A little stressed, Brian says I'm the only person he knows that gets stressed out about going away, there are always just a million things to do right before a trip and then add the holidays on top of it and that equals stress, but I'm generally Happy!


No comments:
Post a Comment