Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tiffany's Wedding Pictures

I never got around to posting the rest of the pictures from our vacation. Here are the photos from the wedding day and reception. We had a great time and Tiffany was a beautiful bride. Some of my favorite details from the wedding were the church bench pews, instead of chairs for the ceremony on the beach, the handmade bouttiners that Tiffany made for the groomsmen were beautiful and very shabby chic, and I also loved the glow stick send off.





Brian was jealous of Lonnie's "fit" for the wedding so he literally went out and got a bow tie for the ceremony an hour before. And I thought girls were the only ones who made last minute fashion decisions that entailed hitting a store an hour before a wedding. He did look rather handsome though.



High School Besties
The Cake Table


No comments: