Sunday, February 3, 2013

33 weeks



How far along: 33 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 26 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Stretch Marks: no
Sleep: The worst part of the day. I used to love sleeping in my big huge cozy bed but now everything is so uncomfortable and I wake up so many times that I dread going to bed. It is a vicious cycle though because then I get so tired during the day and need to take naps.
Best Moment of the week: Knowing that I am ready to go for when the babies arrive and everything is completely done, including my belly cast (more on this later)
Movement: Hudson likes to move all the time and roll around and do flips, but Hadley just gets her little foot lined up right in my side and gives me a good strong kick every so often to remind me she is there. They both did move to be head down now so that’s really exciting and I might not have to have a C-section.
Food Cravings: ICE all the time I want a big cup of ice to crunch
Symptoms: Really bad swelling in my hands and feet that is kind of painful, itchy skin, my ribs feel bruised from the pressure of my uterus, my gums are sore, and I am irritable a lot   
Wedding Rings on or off: on
Looking Forward to: Not being pregnant any more and meeting my two sweet babies
Happy or Moody: Moody

1 comment:

Sara Beth said...

Ugh...the sleeplessness! Not much longer now