Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Belly Cast


I saw the kits for making a belly cast at a maternity store and then I kept seeing it done on other blogs and TV and I decided I really wanted one for myself. When I told Brian about it he immediately got excited to do it and told me not to buy a kit because putting on casts is part of his job everyday. So this week Brian brought home the rolls of plaster from the hospital and this weekend we made a cast of my belly. I could have waited another week or so but I also feel like since I am pregnant with twins I could have to go in at any time and I would be sad if I missed out on making a belly cast, plus Brian thought my belly was big enough. It turned out so cool. Thanks babe for making the perfect cast. Now I just have to decide if I want to paint it or put the babies' footprints on the inside etc...lots of possibilities. I do know that I am going to hang it in their room as my take on modern art. 

No comments: