Monday, October 14, 2013

Bye Bye Grandmom & Grandpop

We had such a nice time while Grandmom and Grandpop were here and can't wait for them to come back at the beginning of November.  I didn't realize how much I would love having company while living out here but the days can get lonely and exhausting so it is really wonderful when family comes to visit.  Here are a few more pictures from their visit.
Hanging out with mommy and daddy early in bed so we don't wake them up
 Hudson and Hadley are ready to go
 First time Hudson sat in a big boy high chair at a restaurant
 Brian took his dad to a Ducks game that he was covering.
 Fisherman's Village
 Redondo Beach Pier
 Hadley really started to try crawling and became a chatty girl while they were here.
I think in this picture she is saying OK Grandpop enough pictures already.
 Nightly neighborhood walks to watch the sunset
 Mommy and Daddy are out and guess who was feeding me?
More Swings! I love taking pics of them in the swings that's why there are so many.
 Playtime with all my toys
 Music Class
Drums!

No comments: