Thursday, October 10, 2013

Turning 30!

While Pat and Bill were her I celebrated my 30th birthday. So many wonderful things happened in my 20's but I am so excited about the next decade in my life and about being a mom and Brian completing his training so I think my 30's will be just as wonderful. We were able to get a sitter and go out to a really nice restaurant on my actual birthday and the next day Pat and Bill watched the babies so Brian could take me out for a fun afternoon he planned in Malibu.

Putting my two beautiful babies to bed
 El Matador State Park in Malibu
 The View from the top of this Beautiful Beach 
 You can see here that the ocean looked purple in some spots
 Everywhere you looked it was like a postcard picture
 Dinner by the window at the Chart House as the sun was setting 
 Thanks to everyone for a wonderful Birthday

No comments: