We finally made it to the mall to see Santa on Nana and Papa's last day visiting and both kids were feeling better. I am actually glad we went to the mall because they let me use my own camera as long as we bought one of their packages and it was the cheapest place. I really can't believe how much Santa pictures are these days $40-$60 at the Grove and other places like that and they don't even let you use your own camera! Anyways, they did so good and it was hilarious. We knew Hudson would cry and he did but at first he didn't realize Santa was holding him and he had the biggest grin on his face but that didn't last long. Hadley was pretty chill but towards the end she was ready to be done sitting in a strange man's lap. I can't wait till next year!
This is the best we got of both of them looking
Now Watch Hudson's Face in the next series of pictures. I love the one with his big grin and how Hadley is looking up at Santa it is so sweet.
OK I think we are done!
No comments:
Post a Comment