Saturday, July 19, 2008

Catching Rays in Central Park

WOW!!  I can't believe I have already been here for a week.  Time goes by so fast, but I am so happy to be living with Brian and Foster again.  We are adjusting well to the challenges of moving to New York, like the size of our new home.  It is 600 sq.ft. of coziness:)  I must say I do like being able to order pizza and have it delivered in 20 minutes at 2:00 a.m. after coming home from the bar like we did last night.  I am so glad Brian has the next 4 weekends off.  There are always so many things to do on the weekends.  Today we went to a street fair and Brian got a nice leather wallet for only $9.00, we talked them down from $10.00, what a deal right.  Then we walked to a few shops in Rockefeller Plaza and went to lunch at a cafe by our apt.  In the afternoon we took a blanket, People magazine, Clinical Sports Medicine text book, and Foster to Central Park and relaxed under a tree.  Here are a few pictures from our afternoon in the park. We miss everyone in Louisville and we send our love, XOXO.


Movie Star in Training


Like Father Like Son


"My future's so bright I have to wear shades."


4 comments:

The Fowlers said...

We already miss you guys!

The Dursts said...

Love the blog! Miss you lots and lots!

Love,
Nikki, Matt, & Madalyn

Jennie said...

Love your blog, Laura! Yay! I think it should be called "Hot Child In The City"...(It's the name of a cheesy song from MY day). Welcome back east...we're glad that you are here!

Burkes!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm excited about the blog-you are so current now! facebook too... Love you & miss you! Sara Bachman