10 years ago
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
A Quick Update
Sorry that I have not been blogging for a while. We have been so busy and there are still no pictures to post because I have not uploaded them to the computer from our camera. Brian celebrated a wonderful, low key, 26th Birthday on the 7th, and I have been enjoying some vacation time with my mom. My mom and I have been going shopping, out to eat, and to see a couple of shows. Foster is getting better and Brian's parents are coming for a visit on Saturday then Brian and his dad are going to the Yankees Game on Sunday. Brian has next week off so we are just going to relax and I will get back to having regular posts. Hope everyone is enjoying the Olympics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy (late) Birthday, Brian!
We can't wait to hear more about life in the big city!
~Whitney, Creed, & Caleb
Yes, we miss hearing from you! Hope you are enjoying the end of the summer!
Love,
Nikki, Matt, & Madalyn
Post a Comment