Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A fun filled weekend with Aunt Marianne

This weekend my Aunt Marianne was in town visiting her son Stephen and her granddaughter Elaina and Sylvia.  I had the weekend off but Brian had to work so I tagged along with them.  On Friday night they came over to see my apartment and we went to meet some of the people Stephen works with on the set of Law & Order: CI.  On Saturday we spent most of the day strolling through Central Park. It is absolutely beautiful this time of year, but I can't wait until the leaves change a little more and the park is filled with Autumn colors. Saturday night Marianne bought us all tickets to see a new musical 13. The show was great. The entire cast was kids around the age of 13 and they were super talented. Remember when you were in middle school and everyday was the most important day of your life and every problem seemed like the end of the world.  This musical really transported you back in time to remember how hard it was to be 13.  After the musical we went to stand outside of the theater next to us where All My Sons is playing and we saw Katie Holmes & Diane Wiest coming out. On Sunday we all went out to dinner after church, I was so glad Brian was off work so he could go along with us.  Thanks so much Aunt Marianne for treating us all weekend and it was so much fun to see you.




1 comment:

l360dancal said...

Wow sounds like you had a pretty cool weekend. I wish I was there. thats pretty cool that Katie Holmes let you take a picture of her