10 years ago
Friday, July 17, 2009
ME Time
So I have been away from the blog for a couple of weeks now. It's not that we don't have anything exciting going on in our lives, it's just that summer has finally arrived in NYC and after long hot days of work and play I really haven't felt like blogging. Well, since I got that off my chest, one of the things I have been doing is enjoying ME time. I finally have a regular work schedule going of working M,W,F and one to two nights per week (almost regular). So on my off days, Tu & Th, I usually do laundry and clean the apt and pay bills and all that stuff that no one ever really wants to do. This week I decided I didn't feel like doing chores and I wanted to enjoy this beautiful weather and just get out. Brian always encourages me to get out and not do chores because he says "Well we can just do the chores together and they will go by twice as fast." He really is a rare find. Anyways, I have joined the Twilight bandwagon and I just can't seem to do anything in my spare time these days besides read. On Tuesday I went and bought the second book, picked up a mocha from Starbucks, headed to Central Park, and soaked up rays for four hours or so while I read (by the way I am now on the third book and I hope to finish this blog soon so I can get back to my book). Then on Thursday I went to take a dance class. I haven't taken a class in about 4 years so you can imagine the soreness I am feeling today. But it was worth it because I had so much fun, and even though I was not as flexible as I used to be its amazing how your body remembers all the correct technique. After dance I went went home, finished the second book, and then made a trip to the book store to pick up the third book in the Twilight series. This weekend Brian is off and we don't have any plans so I'm sure I will have pictures to share next week, but for now I am enjoying my ME time and if you are having a stressful day I suggest you indulge in a little ME time as well and I promise you will feel much better. Have a great weekend ya'll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good for you! I LOVED the Twilight series. The 3rd book was by far my favorite, but the 4th is pretty good too.
Post a Comment