Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Weekend Update

So I didn't have anything to blog about this weekend because Brian was on call and I also worked. Nothing much is new with us. I did finish all 4 Twilight books so now I can get back to a normal life except now I have consumed myself with another big project. I decided to catch up on my scrapbook that I started when Brian and I began dating. I hadn't worked on it much since our wedding but I am proud to say that by the end of the week I should be done with it up to the point of us moving to NYC. I got the rest of the pictures in the mail from Shutterfly today that I needed to complete it. This is a huge weight off my shoulder. Don't get me wrong I love to scrapbook, but its much more enjoyable when you can do a few pages to recapture what you did at the end of each month rather that playing catch up with the last 3.5 years.  Once this book is finished I am starting a new one because I don't think I could squeeze one more page in. What else is new? Apparently all of Brian's patients love him at work. He has been getting cards, Starbucks gift cards, and requests for him to care for some of the special VIP patients. I am glad that he is putting that southern hospitality to good use in a city where it's defiantly appreciated. What can I say, I'm a proud wife. We do have some fun stuff planned this weekend and next. I hope everyone is having a great summer. 

No comments: