Thursday, August 6, 2009

Annual Soccer Game

So I know I said I would have lots of photos to share from this past weekend but I forgot the battery in the charger for the camera. So we only have one bad picture from the iphone. We did have an awesome time on Saturday though. Columbia had the annual soccer game and cookout at one of the doctor's house. We had a limo pick us up and take us too the game so that was fun. I can now say I have been in a limo with a bunch of boys in soccer gear when before it was usually tuxes. Brian was an all star in the game and scored many goals. I am so glad the weather was cooperating and it was such a beautiful day.

On Thursday night after work all the ortho guys on the shoulder rotation met up at this bar next to the hospital and had dinner and then karaoke. Just think of the scenes ant the end of Grey's Anatomy at the bar and this was just like that. Brian did get on stage with a bunch of girls and did N'Sync Bye Bye Bye. You know how much he loves his Justin. Now at work they keep teasing him about how good his moves are.


1 comment:

The Fowlers said...

You guys always have so much fun! Miss you!!